Dress Code / RSA Policy - Main Bar
Currumbin Pub provides a comfortable and safe environment where patrons are able to enjoy their surroundings without disruption from others, who maybe inappropriately dressed, or behave in an unacceptable manner.
To ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour.
Patrons are required to carry valid photo ID with them whilst on the premises and the venue is unable to accept any expired or damaged ID.
- Currumbin Pub requires a neat and tidy standard of dress whilst in the venue.
- Patrons must wear footwear at all times.
- Patrons must wear appropriate upper body clothing at all times.
- No ripped, torn or unduly soiled clothing or footwear is permitted.
- No singlets / muscle shirts permitted after 7pm.
- No group / gang patches or insignia are permitted at any time.
- No plugger type thongs, rubber soled thongs or Havaianas are permitted after 7pm.
- Patrons without adequate footwear or clothing will be refused entry.
- Management, staff and security personnel of the Currumbin Pub support the responsible service of alcohol at the venue to ensure that patrons do not become unduly intoxicated and subsequently initiate anti-social behaviour for the pub and surrounding community.
- Patrons who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening or quarrelsome will be refused service of alcohol or entry and will be asked to leave the premises.
- Management, staff and security personnel reserve the right under the Queensland Liquor Act (1993) to refuse entry to the Pub or refuse service to any patron at any time.
Management reserve the right to amend these standards at any time without notice.
Patrons are advised that the failure to comply with staff requests in regards to dress standards and patron behaviour may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises.
Currumbin Pub encourages patrons to drink and socialise responsibly.